Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Giant Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie


Now that I'm back from my loonnngg break, I decided to come back with a delicious cookie recipe to make up for the time! I haven't been getting much sleep these past few weeks, which accounts for my late night cookie cravings. Clearly, one small cookie wasn't enough, so I made this giant single serving chocolate chip cookie that can actually make 3 smaller cookies! (Also delicious with peanut butter chips)

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter - very soft, almost melted
2 tablespoons brown cane sugar
2 tablespoons whisked egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips

In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon. Measure in the egg and vanilla. Mix, mix, mix. Then add the flour, baking soda and salt and combine. Add the chocolate chips. Form a huge ball and place it on a baking sheet. Flatten it a bit and sprinkle salt on top. Bake it for 12 minutes on 190C. Enjoy!



xoxo,
Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment